These are notes on various things I've encountered in my research or the more technical/operations side of my work. Some of them might be very terse and incomplete, but they might still be useful.
- Data release notes for my PhD thesis on variable stars in SDSS Stripe 82
- Reducing APO DIS spectra with IRAF
- Installing IRAF on Fedora/RHEL
- Setting up the MariaDB Galera clustered database
- Updating the firmware on Areca hardware RAID cards
- Recompiling the HDF5 library for missing C++ support on Debian